Sunday, January 17, 2016

Catching up on 2015, starting with Miss Lydia's 7th birthday

I meant to write this blog so long ago.  I think this is the longest break I've taken yet from blogging.  Not an intentional break, but life has been full.

Lydia turned 7 in May.  We did a friend party for her.  I honestly really don't enjoy throwing birthday parties (there, I said it).  I find it stressful.  I will say though, I did enjoy planning and doing her party.  She was so excited about it and it was so sweet to see her excited like that!  It was an "art party".  We made rice krispie treat paint brushes, and the girls all made mosaics at a local art studio.  It was a fun time!
 






In June, Marc and Lydia went to Great America because Lydia had earned a free ticket (from the Read to Succeed program).  This was their 2nd year going and they had a great time.  Lydia even made a friend while there.  I'm excited because both Lydia and Joe earned tickets this year, so this summer, they'll both get to go, and hopefully me too!
Smiley Girl!


Lydia and Marc on "The Teacups"


                                     
                                      Lydia and Grace


No comments: