Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Trying to get organized...

Okay, my baby is now 8 weeks! Where did the time go?! Joey rarely does what I have in mind for him (like sleeping for instance, after he's been up for a while!) but I've been feeling so disorganized I had to re-create some kind of routine for myself, as I adjust to having two kids. I'll spare you the details as to what that means specifically for me, but one thing I am going to try to do, is blog once a week. When Lydia was little, I thought it would be so cool to have a journal for her, that she can read when she's older. I have written notes to her here and there that I keep in her baby book, but as to the day to day stuff, I realized our blog is the best way to journal about the big and little things that happen in our lives. It's fun to be able to share with others what is going on with our family, but I hope that our family blog can also serve as a family "journal".

No comments: