Thursday, June 17, 2010

2 Months

Now that I've blogged 2 days in a row, I can't help myself! Here I am again, and I have a good reason to blog..... Joey is 2 months old today!

Here's what we know so far about Joey:
He has a healthy appetite!
He is more serious than his sister.
He has 2 cute dimples, one on each side. :)
He loves to be held AND looked at.
He isn't so keen on his daytime naps yet, though has slept through the night a handful of times.
He is loved so much by his mom and dad, and big sister, not to mention all of his grandmas, grandpas, and aunts and uncles!

He's come a long way in these short 2 months!


Joey at 2 seconds old (or thereabouts)



Joey at 2 days old



Joey at 2 weeks old



Joey, today, at 2 months old (notice the cool LOST onesie)

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Thanks for updating! I love reading the updates, and seeing photos...keep 'em coming. =)