Sunday, May 18, 2008

Finally!

Lydia Clare Revoredo was born on May 12, 2008 at 3:44 pm. It was one whirlwind of a day! I went in for a doctor's appt at 10:10. They gave me a non-stress test and then checked me like normal. Turns out I was 6 cm dilated! So the doctor sent me straight to the hospital in a wheelchair(the doctor's office is connected to the hospital). They called Marc at work, and he got on his way to the hospital. Between 11 and 12 I filled out paperwork, and they got me situated int he hospital bed. Marc got there at 12. The doctor broke my water at 12:30, to get things moving. Then I got an epidural at 1:30. I quickly dilated to 10 cm, and at 3:00 pm, was ready to push. After pushing for about 45 minutes. Lydia was born at 3:44 pm. It was all so quick! I stayed at the hospital until Wednesday afternoon. Marc stayed the nights with me, which was so nice... We've been home for a few days now, and are enjoying every minute of it, despite the little sleep I am getting! Here is a link with pictures. We have taken so many, it's much easier to post this link than indvidually post all the pics.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=115438&l=0c2e8&id=637750135

No comments: