Sunday, June 9, 2013

All in a weekend's work...

I decided to bite the bullet and attempt potty training this weekend.  Joe's final day of school was last Thursday, and I thought what better way to start the summer than 3 days of potty training.  :)  I was thinking do the hard work now, and then refine the skill all summer, right?

I knew it wasn't going to be easy.  I mean, potty training a stubborn boy (who also has a language delay)?     Whew.  

Friday was terrible, Saturday was a little bit better, and today, well, Joe was requesting to use the potty by the end of the night!  Yahoo!  He's not fully trained, but like I said, we have the rest of the summer to work on that.   

So, dozens of laundry loads later, through tears, triumphs, and sunken cheerios, I am ready to call it a weekend. :)

No comments: