Tuesday, November 18, 2008





I wish I was better at this BLOG thing. By that I mean more consistent. We just got back from FL, and were shocked to encounter the cold here in Chicago! We miss the sunny warmth of Florida! It was a great trip, filled with great memories. Lydia got to go swimming for the first time, and really enjoyed it! Marc and I got to go parasailing, which was really enjoyable for me, since last year I was pregnant and could not go. We saw a bunch of stingrays from the air, and even a sea turtle. And although I would say I am somewhat afraid of heights, I didn't really get that scared. It probably helped that Marc and I did it together.

Tonight it Lydia's 6 month appt. She has been in the 95-97% for weight for the last 4 months, and it will be interesting to see where she's at now, since her appetite has not changed much! She's our sturdy little pumpkin!

No comments: